Review on Avene Soothing moisture mask

I enjoyed using hydrating masks as its very soothing and pampering. I have it in Biotherm D-stress Masque but it have since cease its production.
So this Avene Soothing Moisture Mask which is recommended for normal to sensitive skin, is the next one which I tried out.

It claims to
- provide intensive soothing care to dehydrated, overstressed skin.
- help improve the appearance of tired, dull and lackluster skin.
- help with reactive skin and alleviates redness, tightness and sunburns.

Benefits:
Rich, creamy, non-setting mask soothes over stressed skin.
Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin and helps restore skin's barrier.
Deeply penetrates skin to restore suppleness as it minimizes redness.
Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin.
Preservative-free.
Contains Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin.
Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

Containing 70% of its Avene thermal spring water, this is a rich creamy mask to soothe and soften skin as well as to replenish moisture to dehydrated skin.
It claims to be a genuine pampering care for sensitive, dehydrated or weakened skin which has become reactive due to various aggressions.

Avene thermal spring water soothes and softens.
Triglycerides nourish dehydrated skin and help restore the hydrolipidic barrier.
Emollient ingredients help restore hydration.

Main Ingredients :
Water, Mineral Oil, Steric Acid, Hybrid Safflower Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, and Microcrystalline Wax

Full Ingredients :
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Steric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 6 Esters, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), PEG 100 Stearate, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (parfum), Methylparaben, Phenoexthanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine

I regard this as a gentle soothing mask for dry skin. It helps to soothe the skin and make my skin comforted. When placed in the fridge, its a perk-me-up soothing mask.
However the effect of this light creamy texture mask may be too mild for severly dehydrated skin.

There have been rave reviews from some ladies who used this on a regular basis to treat their face redness with success. For me, I used it when I am overseas as my skin may not be able to adapt to the change in climate in other countries.

When I used it in Singapore, its like a normal mask to me, it did nothing to quench the thirst in my skin however, when I used it in Taiwan summer period, its actually quite a good mask for me. It soothe my skin and my face felt rested and calmed.
Its no longer that angry with redness and my peeling due to dryness is not that terrible anymore.

Get your mask from HERE with free shipping and samples.

No comments