Review : Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water


Pure Beauty, a brand from Korea is touted to be using natural ingredients in their products. You can read more about their brand story here .
Using Japanese Camellia Seed Oil which is well known for its anti-oxidants to give nourishment and moisturising effects to the hair and being popular in Japanese haircare products, it penetrates deep into each strand of hair for stronger and sleeker effect.

I bought this essence water sometime back in Watsons and have been using this for the past 2 months almost every morning.

The spray handler was difficult to hold as its abit too short to give a good grip however the spray nozzler did give an adequate spritz though.

Initially, I felt that this product does not seem to make any difference to my long and coarse hair. It did not make my hair extra soft or shiny. However after 2 months of usage, I do find that I have lesser split ends on my damaged hair. Everyone knows that the only way to get rid of split ends is to cut off the hair but apparently, it did not fully fix my problem after having cut off 2 inches of my hair recently. Hence, I was pretty glad that it did improve my hair.

I still have about 1/4 of the contents left, I sure do hope it would deliver better results after the whole bottle is depleted.

A sad thing is, it does contain alcohol as the 2nd ingredient, something which I rather do without.
And the Camellia Seed Oil is right at the bottom, which meant the percentage of the ingredient is the least!




Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments