Review : Love and Toast Gin Blossom Hand Creme

Love & Toast Handcreme, Gin Blossom 1.25 oz (35 g)

This is my first foray into Love+Toast products and I opted for their sampler sizes of their various flavours of their hand creams from SoapnSorbet.

Key Ingredients :
Shea butter, Macadamia nut, Olive fruits, Avocado and Sunflower oil.
Fragrance notes:
Citrus zest, Spring dew, Mandarin blossom, Verbena leaves

The fragrance is very nice, which intitally was something I am not used to. I have grown to like it now.
The light creamy texture does not leave a greasy after-feel and moisturise dry hands well but not so, for severely dry skin. My hands go through different stages of dryness, depending on the work I do, in office. Hence sometimes, this cream soothes and moisturises well, sometimes I just need to re-apply and apply without any relief.

Since I opted to purchase the trial size, I missed out on the beautiful packaging from the box right to the tube. However, I think its truly lovely and should attact all the ladies out there. Their romantic and girly combination will definitely be a hit with them.

Source : Amazon

No comments