Review : AESOP Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream



Product Desciption
A daily moisturiser for normal or dry skin in need of nourishment. Containing plentiful doses of essential fatty acids, this bestselling vitamin-rich cream delivers supreme nourishing benefits to skin. Ideal for skin that is dry or stressed

I received 2 sachets together with my last AESOP purchase in Melbourne and used it as a day moisturiser. I love the lavender scent of AESOP Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream very much. It is uplifting and calms your senses immediately. I can just imagine myself breathing in the scent every day, just to make myself happy.

White in colour, the AESOP Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream has a lightweight cream texture that is non-greasy. I am usually wary of cream texture which may be greasy and cause breakouts so I was surprised how the cream glides on skin easily and effortlessly on damp skin. However, it feels slightly sticky on skin, which I didn't quite fancy.

Overall, my skin feels nourished and well-protected. That said, I only used it for 5 times from the 2 sachets, so any long term benefits are yet to be seen.
AESOP Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream scored 3.9 from 37 users on Makeupalley.

Where To Purchase : Shopee

Ingredients : 
Water (Aqua), Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, PEG-20 Stearate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, d-Limonene


No comments