Review : Orbis Aquaforce Lotion M Oil Cut



Made in Japan, Orbis products are 100% oil-free and non-sensitive. Its theory is that, if there is oil residual leave on the skin, it will cause dry lines, dehydration, dullness upon oxidation with sunray and air. The Aquaforce series contain pure aqua essence made up of oceanic mineral, seaweed, hyaluronic acid and plant extracts.

Orbis Aquaforce Lotion M Oil Cut is oil-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, free of artificial colors, with mild acidity and allergy tested. This product is their best seller and was highly recommended to me, so I decided to get it since I was running low on toner that time.

Orbis skincare is pretty affordable when it was first launched, I am not sure if prices have been increased since. This 180ml toner costs me $23 but its ingredients are not that "friendly".

Known as a facial lotion, I believe it can be used as a lotion mask or as a toner. I have used it both ways but its performance isn't spectacular.

Housed in a green almost-clear bottle, with a flick top cap, the lotion has a light consistency, without being sticky or greasy on skin. As a toner, it is medicore and as a lotion mask, it is downright disappointing. I didn't feel a difference with or without using the product. And even if my skin is in a dehydrated skin, this product just doesn't help in increasing the hydration levels. It is a product with average performance, on my skin.

However, when I brought it along for my last trip during the winter weather, this lotion proves to be hydrating, paving my skin to better penetration of the rest of my Biotherm hydrating essence, serum and moisturizer. 
In Singapore, I can do without this lotion but under the winter weather, I feel that it can be a good companion.

Where To Purchase : Shopee
Orbis Defencera



No comments