Luxola + Lovelula Haul




1) John Masters Organics Summer Protection Kit $33.15 pounds
( down from $45 pounds due to Vat refund, my lovelula points and online discount code )

Lovelula packages usually take about 3 weeks to arrive to my doorstep. Check the full range here.

2) Tangle Teezer S$21
3) Hanz De Fuko Natural Shampoo S$19.60
4) Hanz De Fuko Natural Conditioner S$19.60

There was a 30% storewide discount at Luxola and I decided to purchase 3 items as above. It never cease to amaze me how salons never use good combs or perhaps, good combs are never necessary?  Anyway, after reading good reviews on the teezer to detangle hair, I decided to just bite the bullet and bought my most expensive comb ever. But I pick the wrong time to purchase it as I just permed my hair, so I don't think I will be using the teezer for the time being.

Hanz De Fuko hair products are meant to be for the men but it was not indicated on Luxola's website until I did some searches on it before purchase. Because its of a natural formulation, I decided to try them out while in the midst of looking out for that perfect hair shampoo and conditioner.


Skin Inc Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask S$50.40 ( 30% off S$72 from Luxola )
Milk Bath Time $13.20 ( 35% off $28 and with points discount )

No comments