Merry Christmas!


Its that time of the year again, where we will gather with families and loved ones for a day of feasting and exchanging of Christmas pressies.
At its core, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus. The holiday's connection to Christ is obvious through its Old English root of "Cristes maesse" or Christ's Mass. For Christians, it is the time to renew one's faith, give generously and consider the past.

I am not a Christian but still, I always love Christmas! I think it will be perfect if we have snow in Singapore, to create that magical white Christmas feeling!

I set out to do some crafting as Christmas gifts, buying glass jars, miniature Christmas trees, glitters, distilled water and hot glue to do up a Snow Globe but disaster strikes as I realized that the Christmas trees are not meant for water because it bleeds, turning the water green! I bought lacquer to spray on the trees to make it waterproof but the glitters seem to get attracted to it. lol

Its extremely difficult for an uncreative person like me to go around looking for ideas and crafts to do, and wondering why our art supplies store is so limited and expensive. :P
But here's the end result.



Here's wishing all of you a Merriest Christmas and may things stay better than last year!

No comments