OPI Reflecting Pool + Zoya Green


An old nail polish which I don't wear pretty often just because red tends to be matchy-matchy with my outfits most of the time. 




Presenting the OPI Reflecting Pool which is a gorgeous teal with gold shimmers in it. I didn't expect the colour to turn out to be so lovely on my nails. On its own, the texture is slightly runny and alittle sheer so 3 coats are what I preferred to reach the level of opacity I like. 




On another occasion, I applied Zoya Green ( I did not get the correct name, because I lost the label somehow ) first, before applying another coat of OPI Reflecting Pool and I was really impressed with how easy to get both colours up on my nails. 


Eliminating toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP from its polishes, Zoya has quickly become one of the most popular 5-free nail polish brands out there. 

The one in green is my one and only Zoya nail polish and it was very very runny and sheer. It looks like I may need many coats before reaching the opacity I preferred, so in the end, I layered it with OPI Reflecting Pool which turned out to be a brilliant choice. 

In fact, despite being such a klutz in applying nail polish, it was so effortlessly easy to just apply 1 coat of each without much "overruns" around my nails.


Just can't stop admiring the colour on my nails....

No comments