Watsons + Paula's Choice + August Glamabox Haul


Its my birthday month so I did some hauling at Watsons since there is a x5 points as well as pick up a Sensibo product from Guardian. There were some promotions on Naruko's Raw Job Tears products but the serum has been sold out! Urgh

Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Toner $19.45
Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Lotion  $21.15
Essence Eyeshadow - 30 Happy Hour  $6
Essence Marble Mania Eyeshadow - 02 Get Twisted   $6
Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder  $7.60
Bioderma Micelle Solution for sensitive and dehydrated skin  $34.50
Bioderma Purifying Corrective Care sample (free)
Bioderma Purifying Foaming Gel sample  (free)
Bioderma Mattifying Sun Fluid sample (free)

A cousin was visiting USA and I had some products delivered to his hostel. My very first haul from Paula's Choice. It even comes with stickers to indicate it as a day or night product, which you can paste on your bottles.



Earth Sourced Sample Set US$6
Resist Anti-aging Sample Set US$7
Pure Mineral Sunscreen SPF15 sample
Moisture Boost One Step Face Cleanser sample
Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF15 sample


Laneige 3 days supply of their bestselling products, as part of the Tangs' members perks for the birthday member.

1) Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex
2) Laneige Pore Tight Essence
3) Laneige Multiberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel



As usual, Glamabox always arrived 1 or 2 days later than Bellabox, so I got mine earlier this week.

I received
1) Purete Duo Care Eye & Lip Cream 5ml
2) Marie Dalgar Black Dry Fast Eyeliner 0.6ml
3) Louvier SPF50 Sunscreen BB Cream 5g
4) Senaya Aloe After-sun Soothing Silk Ice Film 1 pc
5) Timeless Truth Organic Silk Fibre Elixir Mask 1 pc

Still brands that I am not familiar with but at least its mainly skin care products. I don't fancy the liquid eyeliner because I only use primitive pencil eyeliner. lol

As you can see from the picture, the BB cream was a mess. It spilled. Luckily, there is a bubble wrap that goes with it. I cleaned it up with alcohol swabs and it looked as good as new now.

Unlike Bellabox, I believe all people residing in Singapore would have received the same package so I think there is less of a comparison but probably it may not whet everyone's appetite.

2 comments

Jasmine said...

happy birthday to you, Agnes. may you continue to be pretty, beautiful, blessed :)

thanks for sharing your thoughts and being so generous :)

Agnes said...

Hi Jasmine,
Thanks for your birthday greetings. It made my day :)
Have an awesome week! Cheers