June - August Haul

Since its my birthday month, I took the chance to do some hauling.

Lemongrass House members get 20% off regular priced items during their birthday month

1) Mandarin Orange Salt Body Glow $17.60 ( original $22)
2) Lavender Shampoo $7.2 (original $9)
3) Lavender Conditioner $7.20 ( original $9 but not in picture as its out of stock )

Watsons members get x5 points during their birthday month

4) Naruko AMPM Make-up Remover $23.90
5) Naruko Brightening and Firming Spray $21.90

I was disappointed with Watsons customer service online. I posted an enquiry to ask for the locations of Naruko's products as I could not find it in Vivocity and Paragon branches. A week flew by without any replies, despite their "We will respond to your query within 24-48 hours " stated clearly on their webpage.
 
I wrote back again, and Ms Sarah Yeong replied back within a day to ask for more information, like the type of products I am looking for, before she can provide me with more details. I told her, I am looking for the branch with the widest range of Naruko's products and guess what? Its been 1.5 weeks and there were no replies at all.

In the end, I got mine from the Raffles City branch. Thumbs up, Watsons. You really made my day. I could have bought more, but you lost out because of your poor customer service skills.

                                            

No comments