Review on Olive Textured Body Scrub


Its my second time getting this product and it serves me well.
In fact, I will not hesitate to get another few tubs.

This scrub which is suitable for normal to dry skin, is a moisturising, cream-based, gently exfoliating scrub that helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade organic olive oil, exfoliating crushed walnut shells and crushed olive stones to help reveal brighter and smoother skin.

Organic Olive Oil - conditions the skin
Ground olive stones, rice granules and crushed walnut shells - Gently exfoliate the skin.
Sunflower seed oil - Moisturises and helps to soften the skin. Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness

I used to forgo the scrub and only uses shower gel.
After a friend who have been droning on how TBS body scrubs did wonders to her skin, I decided to give it a try.
Afterall, a body scrub does what a facial scrubs does as well, to clear away dead cells to reveal clearer, radiant skin.
If I pamper my face, why not my body?

What I usually do, is to cleanse the body with my regular shower gel, to remove dirt and grime.
Next, I will use the body scrub to clear away those dead cells and boost circulation.
While the skin is still damp, use a body moisturiser to keep your skin soft and tender.

The scrub helps to clear away dead cells, giving way to smooth, silky after-feel on your skin.
Fresh skin will therefore be able to absorb the body lotion better.
Use two to three times per week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin.

In fact, I quite like this scrub because it actually made my body very smooth after the scrub however, I found the grains too rough for my delicate skin. Abit painful at times.

1 comment

Monoi said...

i LOVE the olive scrub! I've got it in Body Butter too :)

I'm thinking about trying the Brazil Nut because I find that every time I smell it, I like it even more.

Have you tried the Brazil Nut scrub? I think the exfoliates in that one are pretty "seedy" as well.