Review on SKII Advanced Eye Treatment Film


According to SKII, this Pitera®-rich oil-free eye film provides long-lasting hydration to the delicate area around the eye. It is a revitalising eye contour serum which hydrates, smoothes and revitalises the eye area.

I have tried the product for close to 3 weeks but sad to say, it did not show any visible improvement to my eye area. My eye area have started to become dry as age creeps up, so at times, concealer ends up cakey. Hence, I have been keeping a lookout for hydrating eye gel recently.

The moisture level at my eye area is still quite low after 3 weeks and today, a little red bump appeared just under my eye. You can imagine I almost freaked out and stopped using the product immediately.I am not sure what it is and will continue to monitor the situation. But I decided to stop using all my eye products, with the hope that it will heal soon.

Other than the little red bump, I also do not like the oily film texture. Even though its stated that its oil-free on the website, but I still feel like applying oil to my eye area. Ouch!

This product is available from SKII counters for S$80.

No comments