Review on Avene Micellar lotion cleanser and make-up remover

I have been using this make-up remover for several years. I usually avoid all oil-based make-up remover even though most beauticians will recommend it as an effective way to cleanse away all the dirt, grime and make-up.

However, because my skin is prone to oil clogs, I usually stay clear of it, regardless of what the beauticians say, with the belief that only I know my own skin best.

I love this make make-up remover for being water-based (Avene thermal spring water contents ), gentle, effective and affordable.

According to Avene, the make-up remover boasts of the following benefits :
  • No-rinse cleansing water cleanses skin and effectively removes all traces of make-up on face, eyes and lips
  • Hydrates and calms the skin, leaving skin moisturized and soft
  • Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free, oil-free
  • Soap-free, oil-free, alcohol-free
  • Avène Thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
What I usually did, is to wet the cotton pad with the lotion and proceed to cleanse away the make-up on my face twice, followed by the eye make-up remover and finally, the cleanser.

Face is clean and fresh without any after feel tightness or redness. I even recommended this make-up remover to my sister with sensitive skin, who is loving it so far.

Free shipping and samples if you get it from here.

No comments