Review on Burt's Bees Hand Salve

As mentioned on Burts Bee , this is their most intensive hand treatment, packed with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax to moisturize hard working, rough, dry hands and is 98.05% natural.

Ingredients : prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, beeswax, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaves, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flowers, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil

This was my first foray into natural products and naturally, I was looking forward to using it.
But sad to say, I simply dislike using this product. The texture is so oily that it leaves a sheen on any area which I touched. I believe that its largely due to the content of beewax.

In case you are not aware, Beeswax is nature's answer to dry skin, replenishing lost moisture and nourishing skin with essential nutrients.

However in Burts Bee's beeswax formula, it simply does not work for me and as such, I am staying away from any beeswax hand cream for the time-being.

After using it for a month, my hands are still as dry as ever. You only need abit to go a long way so unfortunately I still have alot remaining from this 3oz tin.

You can get this product for $14.50 at Whoopeekiddies or at $6 for a 0.3oz tin.
There is a promotion now, which entitled you to a 15% off for the 0.3 oz tin.

No comments