Haircut at Hair Inn ( Nex )


Salon : Hair Inn 
Location : #03-33, Nex S(556083)
Tel : 66348027 / 66348037
Stylist : Jeff


I didn't realize that I haven't step into the salon for about 2 years until Jeff reminded me about it. Turns out that he has gotten several new customers ( hopefully, new packages as well ) courtesy of readers who came across my blog. I have written a post on it previously and I am happy that it has raised up his profile with new customers asking for him nowadays. I guess that post came in timely since he was relatively new in Hair Inn then. I am just surprised that he can recognize me straight away, since that post was like 2 years ago. 

This time round, I was kept waiting for awhile, he seems busy with customers but is sincerely apologetic for the wait. 
I was badly in need of a haircut as its been getting too long and too thick and with my last perm almost a year ago, my hair just look distressed, dry and damaged. Because I am not blessed vertically, my petite frame meant that my hair cannot be too long as it may be overwhelming for my size. Hence, Jeff suggested cutting off almost 6 inches of my hair which sounds like alot to me, yet necessary. 

At the end of the haircut, I feel lighter with shorter hair which ends at shoulder length. I look more awake and fresh too. $31 for the cut, without any wash and shampoo. 

No comments