Review : The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

This is yet another one of my TBS shower gel conquest, probably the last one in my stash. I am slowly gearing towards organic/natural body products but I can never resist travel sized products. Small, cute, portable, its just so irresistible.
I brought this along to my Vietnam & Taiwan trips recently and its I simply love the scent. Papaya - fresh, delicious and juicy.
Foams and lathers well, its almost on par with the rest of TBS shower gel products. This papaya gives off a fruity smell which lingers on the body for a short while.

How It Works :
Papaya seed oil : moisturizes skin and is rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin’s moisture barrier, leaving skin smooth and supple.
Derivatives of sustainable palm oil and glycerin : cleanse and condition skin.

Ingredients :
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Fragrance, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33

Source : The Body Shop

No comments