Review : Talent White Firming Eye Pad


Made in Taiwan exclusively for Watsons Taiwan, this is one of the many eye masks I picked up from my trip in Taiwan last year. Thats why it took me almost a year to finally use it.

Pardon my poor translation as I am not that good with Chinese. Urgh. Such a disgrace, right?
Here goes :
This eye mask touted with Vitamin C ingredient is said to have whitening properties, improves fine lines and brings radiance to the eyes.

Reading the ingredient list below, I also noticed that it contains Ginseng extract, Aloe Vera, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid which meant there are hydrating and firming effects. However note that Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid ingredients are right at the bottom of the list which meant that the percentage of those ingredients are not that high in this product.
Nonethethless, its better than not having it, right?

It was individually packed in a box of 5 pairs and each pair is kept in plastic tray with 2 caches on the tray to secure it. The material is sheer and almost transparent so be careful when you remove the masks as I tore it before.
There is a heavy chemical fragrance which I did not quite like.
Its soaked in essence and gives a refreshing and relaxing feel.

During my initial use, I was excited to see that there were slight improvements on my under eye area, my eyes appeared less puffy and my eye bags look less obvious.
However, subsequent usage seems fruitless so there goes my money down the drain again. LOL...


No comments