Beauty Box Subscription : July Glamabox


I have read about Glamabox being value for money in Her World magazine, among the rest of the beauty box subscriptions, so I signed up for it at $18 per month.

When I first opened the box, the quantity certainly looked miserable to me. And the brands are unknown to me, except for Kose Clear Turn. It was written that each Kose Clear Turn Mask costs $10 each, it certainly sounds highly-marked because I don't think I would pay such prices for that brand.

I am not really into substitution meals but I guess I would try it since its already there. And I am not a lip gloss person but well...:)

The Daisymee Peach White Aqua Day Lotion costs $20 in retail price so if the monthly price is $18, it would have been considered as value for money.

If you ask me to compare between Bella Box and Glamabox, I think Bella Box appealed more to my likes, being skincare products, known brands, pretty box, etc.
However, Bella Box contained more samples and being more expensive while Glamabox has a full size product among other samples.

1) Celebrity Slim Meal Substitution Soup
2) Daisymee Peach White Aqua Day Lotion
3) Reacheer Glamour Lip
4) Kose Clear Turn White Mask
5) Axis Sense of Space Perfume


If you are interested to sign up for Glamabox, please use my link here. The August beauty box is open for subscription.

No comments