Sephora Haul

Requested a friend to get some products from Sephora in USA. I was intending to get Amazing Concealer after all the raves online but I do not know which shade is suitable for me as Singapore Sephora did not carry it at that time.

Here's my haul



Loccitane Hand Cream Bouquet  - consisting of Shea Butter, Cherry Blossom, Honey and Lemon and Lavender Hand Cream US$25
Caudalie Cleansing Water US$14, Claudalie Beauty Elixir US$16, Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist US$9, Clinique Emergency Deep Cleansing Masque, Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Pen US$20 from Sephora and Bobby Brown Shimmerbricks -Nectar from Strawberrynet.




I love TBS organic cotton pads and since there is a buy 2 get 1 free promotion, I got 3 of them. Actually I still have about 6 brand new TBS cotton pads in stock but I just could not resist the promotion. :)
At the counter, I also picked up their Vit C spray at $12.90, down from the usual price of $19.90

Bought the Melrose Botanicals shampoo and conditioner from Four Seasons Market at City Square, off Farrer Park MRT. Each costs $8.

The TDF skin refresher toner is in exchange with the TDF Vit C toner spray while the Shills hyaluronic shaking mask is from Beauty Bistro

Requested a friend to buy 2 hair aqua essence from Hong Kong which is a steal at $5 each only.