Review on My Beauty Diary Intensive Refining Eye Mask



There have been many online sales on this range of My Beauty Diary masks from Taiwan in many local forums and blogs.
In the end, I decided to get 2 pairs of the eye masks from my colleague to try it out.

Main purpose of the eye masks : Increase hydration, reduce dark circles and puffiness.

As derived from Mei Mei Mission who is selling this mask on her website,

1) Combination of Vitamin C, Licorice, Yeast Complex, Vitamin K, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- strengthen the skin cells around the eye area to lighten the dark circles, hydrating and firming the skin around to restore the glow in the skin.

2) Combination of Horsetail, Algae, Centella Asiatica, Gentian, Elder Cryo-Buds Extract
-reduce water retention and promotes the elasticity of the skin.

3) Combination of Witch Hazel, Aloe and Arica together with Hyaluronic Acid
- improve hydration around the skin area and promotes collagen formation helps to destress the tension at the targeted skin, reducing the formation of pre-mature wrinkles.

The eye patch comes in a unique shape to fit the eyes, there is a slit in the center to cater for the eyes. When you place the eye patch on the eyes, it will rest on the eyelids and the area below the eyes, with a slit in the center where your eyes are.
Its wet when you first place in on the eye area but dries up pretty quickly.
So try to remove it before it dries, so that the moisture at your eye area will not get sucked by the masks.
I see no effect though, so I guess I will not be buying it again.
Drop me a line, if you like to get the eye mask, I may be able to get it at a cheaper price from my colleague.
Its much much cheaper if you get these masks from Taiwan or Hong Kong.
I was in Hong Kong recently and Beauty Diary facial masks are just going for HK$52 ( about SG$10 ) for 10 pieces.

No comments