OPI Let Me Entertain You


This shade may looks somewhat similar to OPI Katy Perry The #1 That Got Away but its slightly different. OPI Let Me Entertain You is a rich magenta shimmer from the OPI Burlesque Collection 2010.

This collection for winter 2010 is inspired by the upcoming Burlesque film featuring Christina Aguilera and Cher, and is full of glitter, shimmer and bold colour, perfect for the Winter season.

My first OPI in the original 15ml size. The brush is fat and dense which made application easy but 3 coats are needed for the opacity level I preferred. And it takes some time for it to dry.

The shimmers are kind of messy as it rubbed off on my palms during application. Still, a gorgeous shade. Perfect to wear to  a wedding dinner. Pardon my immature skills as I am still learning the art of nail polish. :)


It scored 4.8 from 15 users on Makeupalley

No comments