My First Beauty Box Subscription : Bella Box


I subscribed to my very first beauty box! Technically, I signed up for Glamabox first but Bella Box arrived earlier. So here's the loot.
I got a great bargain in this, because it was $5 for the first month, via UOB Ladies Card. The original price is $19.95, not exactly value for money, if you compare it to other beauty subscriptions but still, its a winner if there's something inside that caught your fancy.



July Bella Box
1) L'egere Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream 10gm
2) Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum 5ml
3) SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser 6g
4) SKII Cellumination Mask-In Lotion 10ml
5) SKII Cellumination Deep Surge Ex 2.5g
6) SKII Facial Treatment Essence 10ml
7) Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack
8) Twistband
9) Bellabox Lipstick Pen

I do like the July items and at $5, its literally a steal but for $19.95...hmm, I have to think twice. I am just wondering if I should continue my subscription till the next month though, just to check out the goodies. But I love surprises like this, it just brightens up my day, after a hard day at work.

If you are interested in signing up for Bella Box, you can use my link here.

No comments