Bye Bye to Year 2010

Today marks the end of 2010. I wish everyone will have an awesome countdown to bring in a better 2011.
2010 have not been the best year for me, so I really hope that 2011 will bring good news to me.
I have not been in the best of mood this week as my beloved grandpa passed away on Boxing day, 26th December 2010. It is a really depressing week for me as I cried to sleep every night.
Even though the death should be considered a relief to him, bringing him out of his misery, but I still missed him lots and found it difficult to accept the fact that he's no longer with us anymore.
While I understand that death is part and parcel of life but my heart still feel very painful whenever I thought of him.
Nonetheless, I still wish him the best and hope that he will be happy in heaven.

To all my readers,
May year 2011 be a fabulous year for all of you and for myself too.

2 comments

Everlyn Chiang said...

Ur grandpa is watching u from heaven =)
Wish u can try more great products and share here..haha xD
I'll be ur loyal reader always =)
Happy New Year!

Agnes said...

Hi Everlyn,
Thanks for your comments. Have a great 2011 too, with fantastic results in school. :)