A colleague of mine who is a member and a fan of Cosway bought their products frequently.
On an impulse, I decided to take a look at their monthly catalogue since she have been raving about some of their products.
Their prices are rather affordable during their monthly sales indicated in their catalogue, so I decided to pick up some of the products.
You may have came across some of the facial masks reviews from Cosway which I have previously done and now is the review for their eye masks.
Actually, I bought 3 boxes of their eye masks (5 pairs in each box) since it was not that expensive and believing that I need more to see results so I decided to get them.
L’élan Vital Eye Mask is made from a combination of clinically proven actives, including Eyeliss™ (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3), Haloxyl™ (Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide) and AC-Dermapeptide Lifting™ to stop serious dark circles and eye bags and prevent their recurrence.
EyelissTM Intense Draining Action
- Strengthens capillaries to prevent leakage of haemoglobin and fluids that causes dark under eye circles
- Eliminates excess fluids to relieve puffiness
- Enhances firmness to reduce slackening of the skin
- Soothes inflammation to reduce swelling
HaloxylTM Lightening Action
- Clears away pigmented, oxidised haemoglobin that gives dark eye circles their tell-tale colour
- Improves skin density for better microvascular network support around the eyes
- Boosts the metabolism of skin cells to improve under-eye skin texture AC
Dermapeptide Lifting™ Tightening & Lifting Actions
- Special protein extracted from sweet almonds which were used by ancient Romans for their toning and smoothing effects
- Tightens and lifts slackened skin to reduce eye bags
Packaged in a small tray just small enough to fit the mask, the 2 corners at the sides of the tray helps to secure the masks.
Wet with essence, though there is a slight chemical smell which may be unbearable to some people, it is comfortable on the under eye area. The almost transparent white cresent moon shaped masks sits securely on the under eye area moisturised the area pretty well.
There is a slight tingling effect followed by a slight tightening feel after wearing it for a few minutes. Even though its recommended to have it for 20minutes, I usually remove it only after 30minutes since its still wet.
Using 3 times per week, the under eye area appears to be moisturised and my eyes looks visibly brighter however my dark eye bags are still around.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, AC-Dermpeptide Lifting™ (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract), Hydrolysed Collagen, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Eyeliss™ (Dipeptide-2, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3), Haloxyl™ (N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Source : Cosway